/* verifies my page for google statistics */

Monday, November 26, 2007

How Estelle Got Her Groove Back

I feel dirty even pondering the scenario, but I admittedly am thrown in so many directions by the idea of elderly, rich, white women wandering down to africa for sex with young Kenyan men. One hand hand, I say cheers! to those women who rediscover their sexual drive at that age. Then again, what the hell are they thinking, as far as AIDS goes. And on a third, more bizarre note, one has to ponder if some of this has a real racial undertone...I mean, talk about a bizarre kind of servitude. I don't guess I would exactly call it slavery, because as far as the story implies, they men are free to choose their lifestyle; but nonetheless, it is certainly a bizarre story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home