/* verifies my page for google statistics */

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Who Buys This Crap?

Seriously. Some people just have too much money. And even worse are those who devote so much time to the subject that they are called "experts". I mean...really? You're that bored?
And I guess that part of the reason it was so sought-after was that it had "retained its original biscuits." Wonderful. Well, I guess that takes care of lunch today. And probably for the next day or two, since you'll be feeling queasy from eating 80-year old biscuits out of a tin box. Well done indeed. Next time you feel like dropping $30,000, I can help you out. Give *me* the 30k, and then I'll poison you, paint an old tin, and conjure up a flowery historical justification for the price since I'm an "expert", too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home