/* verifies my page for google statistics */

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Doing More With Less

Amen. This guy pretty much lays it out for us, as far as streamlining our world goes. I'm not sure if I buy into the numbers he throws out there, but the simple fact is that we can see this in every facet of our life. If you try it for just one month, you'd be surprised how much you save in terms of money, refuse, and your own health. The only problem I foresee is that most americans I picture as unable to keep themselves to a schedule, so if they buy the large economy sizes, they'll just eat the whole thing in the same amount of time as they would have eaten the smaller portion. Stupid americans. But those who are able to budget their food intake, it just makes sense to buy in bulk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home