/* verifies my page for google statistics */

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Losing the War on Terror?

Well, it's not like it's never been said before, and now we're simply confirming it.I think one of the most interesting quotes was: "...it's clear to nearly all that Bush and his team have had a totally unrealistic view of what they can accomplish with military force and threats of force."

well put.

I mean, if we continue this war on terror indefnitely, we'll just have two thirds of the world's land-mass in pseudo colonialized american territories, with severe rebel/guerilla insurrection issues. Am I being alarmist or realistic? who knows. But I don't think this direction is one we can allow the administration to pursue any longer. It just doesn't make sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home