/* verifies my page for google statistics */

Thursday, June 08, 2006

George W a Sun-Tzu thinker?

hmmmmm

as many are aware, I am not the biggest George Bush fan. However, it is not because of his foreign policy blunders or the Iraq war that I dislike him. This article brings up some very interesting food for thought on the subject of foreign policy and anti-terrorism. For me, the jury is still out on whether this has all been worth it, and probably the answer will be many years in coming. Short, but fascinating read, though. Thoughts?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At June 09, 2006 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dunno about you, but I didn't notice any sun tzu reference in there. mostly fluff that says "georgie is worried about how history will know him"

Which isn't exactly new, but it does make more of a case than I've seen otherwise htat perhaps history will be kind. It's a hard point to refute, really-- none of us are from the future

 
At June 12, 2006 12:20 PM, Blogger bentropy said...

Ok, to clarify, yes it said nothing in the article about Sun-Tzu, but he was all about long-term strategy and sacrificing immediate advantage for long-term advantage. The article seemed to imply this was going on with Bush, Jr.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home