/* verifies my page for google statistics */

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Amen, Brother! Err...rather, High Five.

I am someone who has wrestled with all sorts of religious questions myself, both in terms of philosophy, anthropology, and in some cases actually physically wrestling with “jesus-freaks” in college who did not like my questions.

That said, I have gained quite a bit of perspective over time, and have generally come to the conclusion that the vast majority of people who follow a religion are pretty solid folks. Some are misled by darker souls, taking advantage of complicit trust in their position within an established hierarchy of church and/or state. But mostly, people are just trying to find their way.

So it is with interest and a positive nod that I link to the following post (yes, bloggers posting to bloggers; whatever).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home