/* verifies my page for google statistics */

Friday, June 29, 2007

Artist Formerly Known as [your clever quip here]

More stupid music industry bullshit coming to the front. It infuriates me when someone doing something a little different gets the big backhand by the industry. Especially when the artist in question made that industry’s leads some serious bank, back in the day…ridiculous.

It is sort of fascinating to see the tactics and strategy in use by those businesses who see their livelihood slipping away into ever more convoluted and unfamiliar business models.

I mean, in a way I actually feel for them. But I’m too entrenched in music for my own personal interests to dote on this abhorrently greedy industry and its pathetic leaders who bitch and moan and complain about losing out on *another* million $.

(I’m thinking of Lars Ulrich, here. That bitch-assed little cockfarmer)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home