/* verifies my page for google statistics */

Sunday, July 02, 2006

I am SO moving to Finland

My favorite part about this story is not that the championship is based upon throwing a woman over your shoulder and running and obstacle course (although that is pretty great). No, my favorite is their prize. Gold medals? Not exactly. Monetary rewards based upon the difficulty of the feat? Getting warmer... Laptop computers for each and, yes, the wife's weight in BEER! (49 kg in this case). Ha! Gotta love those lapland bastards. First Nokia, and now wife-carrying beer winnings. What will they come up with next?

1 Comments:

At July 03, 2006 8:49 AM, Blogger Cathy said...

Hey - I'm halfway there - Nokia employed....now all I need is a transfer to Finland and a beefy husband! lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home