/* verifies my page for google statistics */

Monday, February 18, 2008

Surrender to the Neon Gods!

Hahah, brilliant. All hail the mighty Slashdot.

This time, it’s an article about people spotting satellites out in space. And as usual, the article is far eclipsed by the ridiculous comments on the /. forums. My favorite for today?

 

“You Goddamn surrenderniks make me sick. Get rid of the blinkenlights? Blinkenlights are the only thing that separates us from the animals (or the "Chinamen", as we're apparently supposed to call them these days). More blinkenlights! I want those things lit up like Xebusmass trees. I want the commies to look up and have our superior technology slap them in the face like the dangling genitalia of an angry neon God. More blinkenlights!”

 

Ah. I heart dorks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home