/* verifies my page for google statistics */

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Bullshit Job Title Generator

Classic piece on the stupid job titles that get generated for the most mundane distinctions between bullshit jobs (thanks, vinay).
I was happily hitting the "generate" button and laughing at the titles until I realized that it was only a matter of time before i started seeing titles that I recognized...let alone mine. Happiness turned to disorder, and i slipped into the bowels of a red nightmare. It was only a few hours before I had succumbed to beating my coworkers with a bolo made of three computer mice. The social fabric of the office broke down into violent anarchy, reducing years of bureaucracy and tradition in torrents of flame and derision. As I watched explosive shards from the exploding coffee pot-bombs embed themselves in the wall behind my desk, I stopped to ponder why I had felt it necessary to poke at our fragile strands of social structure, prompting its subsequent collapse and the elevation of animal instinct to absolute necessity...

Labels:

1 Comments:

At July 30, 2018 12:37 AM, Blogger Lester S. Bosworth said...

For appropriate English adapting such sort of post is more helpful for the understudies. I seek they will be enthusiasm after perusing this sort of post routinely visit website to learn about manage work. This is work done by comma graft discoverer which are beneficial for us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home