/* verifies my page for google statistics */

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Flying Boobs! I love science...

I don’t care who you are; a legitimate scientific report on how breasts move around during exercise is hot. Fact.

And speaking as a standard-issue chauvinistic male, I barely even noticed that there was some sort of science being conducted, choosing instead to focus on visualizing the test procedures required to conduct the tests and perhaps even the process of recruitment into the study.

<sigh>

To be fair, as long as news networks continue to pander to my low moral code and infantile sense of humor, I will certainly support any stories they would like to run involving breasts, nakedness, poop, stupid animal tricks, bodily functions, and general Darwin-award-style reports.

Way to know your audience, MSNBC.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At September 13, 2007 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you were the tech for the study, I get the feeling that there would have been a large number of runs per subject.

 
At September 13, 2007 5:49 PM, Blogger bentropy said...

Haha, say what you will; I am *nothing* if not thorough.
All in the name of science, my good people...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home