/* verifies my page for google statistics */

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Look out! The preppies are molting!

Yes. It appears to be a web-borne insurrection of yuppie proportions. Most amusing for me, as a CT-region preppie that is technically new money while growing up entrenched in old money. Having seen both sides of the high hedges, I find interest on both sides, but mostly amusement at both sides for the rhetorical spears they lob at each other from behind their entrenched customs, traditions, and comfortable stereotypes. Perhaps my favorite thing is to infiltrate these groups and then insert a little bit of discomfort by mixing the two worlds. Glorious!
But in any case, apparently the website is all about exclusive bar lists and hooking up with young ladies on the up and up. So to speak. Now. Where are my khakis and boat shoes?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At August 29, 2007 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

CT-region preppy? Hmmm..and here I thought you were Fitch High School, class of 97!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home