/* verifies my page for google statistics */

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

State of the Union

Ah. Well, so let's see where we're at.

I theoretically have a job (waiting on pointless drug test and background check).
I theoretically have an apt (placed deposit and application already, just waiting for lease signature, etc).
I am ready to rock, but I am still in this damnable holding pattern until I can really move forward.
Polishing off books by the set and shifting through some of the catch-up kind of things I've been putting off, but I'm basically two weeks out from starting the next stage of my life in earnest.

other than that, I'm just relaxing (read: bored). So let's get this show on the road, already.

1 Comments:

At December 06, 2006 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Grizzly - so tell me...sounds like you are rolling out of the Navy; what are you up to next?

Hope all is well.

justin@convos.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home