/* verifies my page for google statistics */

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

New 7 Wonders?

I really like this idea, actually. It makes me feel a little bit more significant, like we're living in a time that can be respected or at least studied by later generations and ages. But I do have to wonder what's a good way to think of judging these things. I mean, we're continuously outdoing ourselves in terms of outlandish, large, and garish construction projects with little or no practical value. But then again, we have many fantastic constructions that create whole new realms of possibility in energy, construction, transportation, and patriotism.
Where even to begin? For the gamers out there... can I get a "wonder" shout-out here for Civilization and/or Rise Of Nations? hah, you know what i'm talking about

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home