/* verifies my page for google statistics */

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Dance, Monkey! er...Chicken!

http://www.subservientchicken.com/

what to say about this. Maybe it's just that I've been up for too long doing work. Maybe it's that I can't resist a good break-dancing foul. All you have to do is put in a command, and see if it'll do it. Start simple, like "dance", "sing", "break dance", "fight"....
I'm told this was made in response to some Virtual Stripper plug-in that allows you to tell strippers to do things and they do them. But this is probably much funnier. I mean let's be honest, I'm a simple man. This is like dangling shiny objects in front of an ape... it's almost too easy.



UPDATE: apparently I'm retarded, and this has been around for like two years. Yes, I'm out of touch. Yes, I'm ok with that. I am an ape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home