/* verifies my page for google statistics */

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Typical.

The one day where I come into work with a little bit of a hangover is the day that I have to sit through four hours straight of project briefings, training, and watch turnover briefs. Starting first thing in the morning. And then I don't even get to go home today, because I'm on duty. This day is shaping up like a pregnant whore: fat, disgusting, and completely undesirable.

blah.

And it has been decided that in the name of preventing ridiculous and excessive after-market modifications to my vehicle, my brother and I have taken to playing Need for Speed: Underground, and creating the most garish, ridiculous, and hilarious combinations of rims, spoilers, carbon fiber, decals, paint, etc. We are expressing our inner white trash.

score.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home