/* verifies my page for google statistics */

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Wind Power

A friend of mine getting out of the navy just got a job offer from a really interesting wind power company in Houston, and that got me thinking about the whole thing. I've really been getting serious about alternative fuels/energy, and this is one of those areas that I think will provide a really important part of the coordinated energy production grid. Anyone for the next exhibition? http://www.eshow2000.com/awea/

I mean, combine this and other electrical production means with a baseline power source such as nuclear power, and I think we might be able to work a realistic long-term solution that satisfies both our overarching desire to use inordinate amounts of energy, and our requirements for environmentally sound long-term policies.... now if only we can get some real movement in America, then perhaps we can convince places like China and India to follow suit, which is going to be the real test case for world survival, at least in terms of industrial pollution...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home