/* verifies my page for google statistics */

Friday, August 17, 2007

Fake Denstistry

I’ll be honest, I’ve met plenty of health-care officials that were pretty scary. I mean, sure they may have gotten through medical schools or training, but that does not mean that I trust them to work on my teeth or body. I mean, I have a friend from college who is a doctor now. Brilliant. Literally one of the smartest people I’ve ever met. And a very good research doctor. However; give him syringe or cutting tool, and you will observe me running for the hills. Just don’t trust him as a practical doctor; I’ll just wait for him to solve all the worlds medical problems using his mind. Probably we should put him in handcuffs or on a leash or something just to make sure he doesn’t get any wild ideas…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home